Friday, October 14, 2016

More Tags 3

 Here's more of the tags for the Saturday class - these don't really have a theme as the other posts.

This tag has the houses from the Candy Cane Lane DSP.  I cut one out of a corner, and stamped the Merry Christmas from the Christmas Stockings stamp set.

This tree tag is from the Twinkle Trees stamp set - I really love Christmas trees, so you'll see many more cards with this tree stamp set.
 Greetings from Santa!  I embossed the sentiment with copper embossing powder, and stamped and fussy-cut the names list. 
 This stamp set has been out for quite awhile... at least a year.  I stamped the wreath in Emerald Envy and the berries in Real Red.  I'm glad the Joy die cut in the glimmer paper shows up shiny on the photograph.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.