Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Many, Many Tags 1

This coming Saturday, October 15th, I'm having a Tags class.

Ok, so yes, I don't "get" tags...  I'll admit it. Do people save them?  Is this a secret club I'm missing?
Sure, they're cute, but it's a gift tag.  It was never a big thing in my family.  Yes, Santa put tags on our gifts but we never kept them.  Mom just took a piece of wrapping paper, folded it in half and put the name on it. (I still do this.)  Open the flap, and it's yours, or it's someone else's.  Like I said, I don't get it.

That said,  Stampin' Up! has come out with some CUTE things to make tags.  Therefore, the tags class.

As I write this, I've made 14 different designs for Saturday, and I'm not finished yet.

I'm not sure how many blog posts all these tags will make, but I'm going to group each set so my posts don't become so unwieldy.  Stamp sets, accents, etc.

Each tag will receive its ribbons for attaching to gifts.

 These two tags show embossed backgrounds - the bricks above, and the holly below. 
 I really like these double banners.  Line up the stamps to fit inside the spaces,and voila! You've got a cute sentiment for a card (or tag).



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.