Saturday, October 15, 2016

Last Tags for Now 4

 These three are the last of the first 14 tags I've made for today's class.  Any more will be posted later.

Don't let the size of these circle tags fool you.  They a little larger than a 50 cent piece - and CUTE!

This tag is a white piece with Emerald Envy cardstock behind, and the 25 stamped in Read Red.

 I let the glitter get away from me on the star - but it sure is sparkly in person!  I also added some Wink of Stella to make the white glitter like snow for this tag.
 These three tags come from a stamp set and die cut set that have been out for quite awhile.  I'm glad they didn't retire them last year.  I made these ornaments so they'll open and you can write the to/from on the inside. 



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.