Monday, May 27, 2019

Sneak Peek - Flowers Flowers Flowers!

This post features some of the new Stampin' Up! catalog items.  They go live for purchase on June 4, 2019.

 This flower spray is from a new bundle called Bloom & Grow.  I used the watercolor pencils and Wink of Stella for some sparkle. 
 My intent was to place them above and below the greeting but it didn't work and the look with the sprays on both sides works really well.

 I didn't think much of these flowers at first at all.  They come from a bundle called Floral Essence.  Once I started stamping and punching them - WOW!  I had some really beautiful flowers!  I stamped the flower again in Pear Pizzazz and Eureka! Leaves!

I had the three flowers and the greeting on the card but it just needed something.  Once the Faceted Gems were added it was perfect!
 The greeting featured here comes from the stamp set To a Wild Rose.  I'm listing it below in the supplies list because you'll want that one too!  I'll have some posts coming featuring the entire stamp set.  It's beautiful.
A final thought on these cards... wouldn't they be fabulous wedding cards?


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.