Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Happy Birthday Frame

YES!  I have been creating!  I promise.  I've posted on my Demonstrator Facebook page a little more often than here recently.  I don't watermark my things there - and can post more quickly.

I saw this frame from another demonstrator, and thought it would be PERFECT for a kid's birthday.  It's so colorful and bright. 

 The frame and background paper are scrapbook size - 12x12.  I used my "math teacher" skills to figure the sizes of the squares and rectangular pieces.
 Many of the pieces are cut from the Designer Series Paper that went along with the background papers.  It just looks so much like a party!
 There are many techniques here - die cutting (of course), fussy cutting, alcohol markers, heat embossing, ribbon, and bling!
 I had a lot of fun with my Enamel Glitter Dots after the frame pieces were finished!
I have another framed piece we made in my club, BUT I can't show it yet.  It's a gift.  I'll show the picture after it is presented.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.