Thursday, May 23, 2019

Everything is Rosy Suite - Limited Time until May 31st



Stampin' Up! has done it again!
We have a limited availability suite called Everything is Rosy.
Here you can see a picture with everything that's included in the suite.

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2019/Everything%20Is%20Rosy/04.01.19_800x800_Q2_OOP_1.jpg
Below are a few of my creations.  This suite is expensive.  It's pricey.  I spend a few days considering it.  I decided this one I needed.  The rose gold is beautiful!
 Before I took the greeting pieces apart, I stamped them all with the set included in the bundle.  Above you'll see the ribbon border punch, and below I used the new nested dies.


 This one is my favorite.  I just can't get over the gold foil with the navy.  Beautiful!

 There it is again.  WOW.
 I took many pics to get the mirrored piece to show.  Love those little mirrored accents!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.