Sunday, May 6, 2018

Stampin' Up! New In-Colors Available Now

First, I want to thank a fellow demonstrator Brian King who gave me a clue as to how he made his color graphics, and I was off!  I will, in my next post have all the colors of the Revamp available for your viewing!

Right now, there's a  special going on for the month of May.  The In-Colors as seen below are part of this special order promotion.  It's a great deal because anytime you bundle with Stampin' Up! you get 10% off the regular price.









 
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.