Thursday, May 24, 2018

Special Order Completed

Here is the completed special order for my work colleague.  She requested an engagement card, 2 wedding cards, and a welcome baby card.

I've been dying to use the Amazing Congratulations stamp set for awhile but was having some trouble with color selection.  Once Coastal Cabana came back to the color collection I knew it would be perfect with Bermuda Bay! 

 I took a closer picture so you can see the gradients in color with both stamps.  LOVE how they work together so well!  There's a lot of sparkle on this card.  Glimmer paper, sequins, rhinestones - so much sparkle!

I made two of these - the flowers were colored differently.  The special part of this card is the background.  I die cut the white roses, and placed them on white cardstock for dimension.  
 Here again is the Moon Baby card.  I posted this previously and just added it here to have the complete set of cards together.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.