Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Stamp Your Heart Out - Valentine Event

St. Valentine's Day is upon us again, and I have a "new" technique!  For our event, I'm presenting a card technique and a treat box.  

First, this is called a Stack and Shuffle card.  I'll have a link to a document that explains the technique.  I also learned about it very recently on Pinterest. 

I used coordinating cardstock and just played with the patterns.  On a few, I liked the pattern on the reverse and used it!

Here is the link to the directions.

This is the treat box I'm presenting.  It's exactly the same size as the original Conversation Hearts boxes we had as kids.  (That's what I'm stuffing these with!)

I used the same DSP to cover it, and cut-off scraps to cover the edges along with a little ribbon and some stamped hearts.  Fun, easy, and a very thoughtful trinket for a coworker or class of kids.  You can add a To/From on the back written in a die-cut heart!

 

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.