Tuesday, January 18, 2022

New Horizons

I am IN LOVE LOVE LOVE with this new paper.

Stampin up, admittedly has come up with some really gorgeous designer papers in the last few years - but this one speaks to me so loudly!

This is the first look we had of this paper as well as a few pictures.  In person, this is just phenomenal paper with so many possibilities!

 Here are a few pictures that are in the catalog. (If you need one, shoot me an email and I'll send one your way!)


 

 

 

 
Here are two cards I made to start using this amazing paper.  I didn't do much!

I love them both, but of course this one is my favorite.  I put it on Blackberry Bliss Cardstock and matted the Thanks with Blackberry as well.  I die cut the mountains from the dies as well as the fence and grass in the card above.

Do I love this paper because it's all watercolor painted?  Do I love this paper so much because of all the mountain scenes?  The colors?  I don't know.  There's just something extra special about this paper.

I can see that before this catalog ends, I'll do a #LoveitChopIt set of cards.  There are so many possibilities. 




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

 
Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.