Saturday, June 13, 2020

June 6th 2020 Club Cards Part 2

We made an Easel Card and a Window card.  This Tulip card was more of a show and tell because my club already has the tulip punch.  With the card we made in class, they can then make this very pretty card!

Here's the side view.  I stamped the tulips in Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Highland Heather, and Gorgeous Grape.

This is the card we made for club.  I used the new Ornate Garden Suite.  Some of the colors aren't to my personal taste.  I decided I need to stretch my crafting and work in colors I usually don't use.  The card base is Old Olive!  I'm not a fan, but it definitely works with the Designer Paper!
This card was the first foray.
It uses the DSP, the stamps, the dies, and ribbon all from the Ornate Garden Suite.  Contact me if you'd like the directions for the easel fold.  True it takes a bit more paper than regular cards - but this one is a mantelpiece card!  Definitely for show.

Here is the window card we made.  I used the Birds & Blooms bundle for this card.  I made a prototype using measurements from another demonstrator, but it was just too small.  I readjusted these and even though it looks large, it still fits in a regular A2 envelope. 

The colors used to stamp this card were Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Soft Seafoam, and Basic Black (Memento).  We also used the sponge dauber to ink the edges to give a shadow on the inside of the card.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.
Product List

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.