Friday, October 6, 2017

Husband's Birthday Cards

A month late!  It's been a crazy beginning to the school year.  CRAZY!  Things are settling a bit and I have some time to get caught up.  WHEW!

This technique is called an Eclipse Card.  I'm not sure if this name stuck because of the big eclipse we had back on August 21st, or some other reason... but this is the name of the technique.
 I used the Wood Texture papers, and cut the 57 with my large number dies... and popped them back into place with dimensionals.
 This side view you can see the 57 much more clearly.

Since our tradition is 2 birthday/holiday cards I also made this one below using the Happy Birthday die I love so much!  It's quite tricky getting all the pieces back where they belong, but it is possible with some perseverance!

I like this one better.  You can see the Happy Birthday much clearer than the 57 in the first card.

I like this technique - stay tuned for more examples!

 Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.