Sunday, October 22, 2017

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Here's another card using the Eclipse Technique.

I'm surprised I use this stamp set as much as I do.  Painted Harvest has become a fast favorite.  After playing with this a bit (any four letter word will do for an A2 card) I wanted to test this one.
Definitely stamp your images first.  I used Daffodil Delight and Cajun Craze for the flowers.  Early Espresso stamped off gives the flower centers.  I have thoughts of adding sentiments to these as well... but don't have a y'all stamp!  This also needs some green but that will be next time.

One thing I added as a tip from another demonstrator is to layer black cardstock behind the cut letters.  Each letter has 3 layers of black cardstock behind it.  From my first tries at this technique, the black layering really helped the letters stand out.




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.