Sunday, April 9, 2017

On Stage Swaps April 2017

I had all my swaps finished,  packaged and ready, and there I go, falling again!  It's so frustrating.  BUT I am fortunate that my fellow stampers took my swaps along.  Can't wait to see what they come back with!  I always love swapping... so many awesome ideas out there!

One of the ideas I've used in 2 card classes.  October, when I was subbing for my upline, Kathy... and in January with my own club on request.  I really LOVE this design!
AND... here are the 'new' designed cards I put together for this swap. 

There are so many variations you can do with this sample!  Choose any 4 embossing folders, and cut the strips at 3/4 inch.  Use your grid paper to keep them straight!  Cut all the hearts in red, of course! 
Cut the sentiments in any color you wish!  I used Elegant Eggplant, Emerald Envy, Bermuda Bay (of course!!), Real Red, etc...  so many choices!  I also added the little bow/butterfly die cut in the red glimmer paper to add some sparkle.

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.