Friday, April 28, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite - Preview

 I only played with the stamps on this sample, and have been working on the die cuts.  It's just so pretty!

There are so many options you can use with this stamp set!

 I also have two of the new In-Colors debuting in the new catalog:  Fresh Fig, and Tranquil Tide.  I like them both so very much!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

NOTE:  You'll notice a lot of duplicating on the list below.  Let me explain.  I showed the stamp set alone as I used in the samples above.  Then the stamp set BUNDLE with the dies.  10% off is always a good deal for a stamp and die set!
THEN I added the PREORDER bundles which customers can preorder between May 1st and May 31st, as a special preview before the new catalog goes LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.