Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017! A few final Christmas Cards for 2016

 In mid-November, right before Thanksgiving, I realized I didn't have enough Christmas cards for my list of family and friends, and definitely not enough for my co-workers!

I have a tendency to make cards look complicated, even though they seem quite simple to me.  Here I knew if I wanted a lot of cards done in one day, I had to make quite simple cards.

I made only one of the train card.  My dad is crazy for trains!  He's got a train room in the basement... so when I saw this stamp set, I had to get it!  Coming in the Occasions catalog are watercolor pencils!  I was fortunate enough to get a set from our On-Stage event and have been playing with them A LOT!

This card features a stamp set called Lovely as a Tree.  I found out recently that it has recurred in the catalog for 14 years!  Not sure if that's true, but I've seen it as long as I've known about Stampin' Up!  It is incredibly versatile!

I really LOVE this Santa cut!  I've used it on numerous cards and tags throughout this entire Christmas season.




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.