Sunday, January 1, 2017

Finishing up 2016 Christmas Cards

In the previous post I mentioned how I spent a day working on simple Christmas Cards because I needed to make more than I had. (I didn't make many during the past year).

The card below looks MUCH more complicated than it is.  I LOVE the colors even though they're not traditional at all.  Bermuda Bay (My FAVORITE), and Soft Sky.  What a combination for a Christmas Card!  Add some rhinestones, and you've got a simple, yet stunning card!

 The stamp set for this card was carried over from 2015.  It definitely is a favorite!  It also comes with a set of ornament dies as well. 
 Jars!  Oh, those Jars!  I LOVE them!  In the IBC the initial set is bundled with the dies.  Stampin' Up! added two sets in the Holiday catalog - Jar of Haunts (CUTE!) and Jar of Cheer where this image comes from.  I broke out the watercolor pencils (coming soon!) for this card as well. 
 On this card, only two of the images come from Stampin' Up!  The sentiment, and the stars banner.  I also used the watercolor pencils on the Santa image.  (Stay tuned!)


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.