Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Secret Sister Revealed! Z-Fold Card

 This Z-fold card is a serious CASE I saw on Pinterest.  It took me 2 days to construct this card.  The first day was for the most part stamping and cutting all the pieces. 



 The fencing took the longest, with all the flower pieces following closely behind.
 I won't make this card often, simply because of the time involved - but it is seriously impressive!  SO many little details.
 I'm sure most people use a square punch to make the tops of the fence posts.  I don't have square punches, so I came up with an idea.
Using the grid paper, I measured down 1/4 of an inch from the top of the fence posts, and drew a line all the way across.  I then centered the posts on the grid paper, and drew a line  to the horizontal quarter inch line.  I then took my scissors, and cut diagonally to make the points.  After getting one, I then cut the others lining them up one at a time.

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.