Monday, July 18, 2016

Christmas in July event - Card Design 1

 This is the first design of my Christmas cards for our Christmas in July Event.  I hope you'll be able to join us if you're in the Tulsa area!

Usually, I make very busy, complicated cards.  My two cards for this event are very quick and easy indeed, but they look SO cool!!


Somewhere online (I don't remember where) I saw a bow maker. It looked GREAT, and I am bow challenged.  I sent the video to Mom and Dad, and Dad made 4 or 5 of them.  Here you can see a double bow made with the bow maker.  HERE is a video that shows a picture similar to the one I have.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.