Sunday, April 7, 2024

Stampin' Up! 2024-2026 RGB and HEX codes

See below on how to get a clean, not watermarked copy as well as a clear copy!
Our new colors for this two-year cycle are light and bright!

Click HERE to get a clean copy to use for your documents.  I'll click through on my notification as quickly as I can.

WHAT would you use these codes for?  Well, if your favorite color is Hot Pink, click on your text, click on the 'more colors', go to 'custom' and add in the codes.  You can also use the fill bucket for background color.  I used Melon Mambo for the pink and the new Lemon Lolly for the background color.

For Stampin' Up! Events I use these colors in my documents, and at work I use them in my email signature and in email formatting for original and follow up documents so I know where I am in a conversation.

What do you find are your favorites in the new/returning colors?




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.