Friday, February 2, 2018

Four Panel Card - A Series

This is a technique I saw from another demonstrator.  I can't take credit for it, but I did work out the measurements.

They are included at the bottom of this post.

I've been working on an entire series of these cards.  You first saw these from me when I posted my January club cards.  It included a Four Panel Card.  Each club member received a sheet with the measurements to reproduce these cards. 

 Can you see the applications for a card like this?  Change the background color, mat color, and patterned paper and you have an entirely different card.
 Here are a selection of birthday cards.  What about Valentines?  What about Father's Day? 
 So many options!  Instead of matting the patterned paper with white, use vanilla, or another color that will match your design.
 For this set of cards I used the stamp set and coordinating paper from the Occasions catalog... Picture Perfect Birthday, and Picture Perfect Party.


Use a card base, and a mat for a normal A2 card.

The white mat measures 1 7/8" by 2 1/2"
Cut the patterned paper or DSP to measure 1 3/4" by 2 3/8".




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.