Sunday, July 15, 2018

Christmas in July - July 14, 2018

I missed today!  Card  was ready and I had an event.  It is what it is.  Here is Saturday's card. 

I've had this stamp set for a very long time.  I saw many beautiful cards made with this stamp set and thought I'd try and tackle it.

My burnishing with Night of Navy didn't start so well, but I kept at it.  After layers and continuing to work with the sponge dauber, it started to look better.

Before I stared adding the Navy sky, I stamped the city background and cut one of the taller city dies in Early Espresso cardstock and then used copper foil paper for the top piece.  
I added some Dazzling Diamonds powder to my Pineapple Punch embossing powder before embossing the star. 


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.