Saturday, June 23, 2018

Happy Birthday! A Contrast in Favorites

Oh my!  Has it been practically a month since I posted? 
That's JUST too long.
During this entire month, I've been busy creating.  I'm starting you off with a slew of new posts.

Here I'm just showcasing one photo.  It's a contrast.
The Happy Birthday on the top right of the picture is from a now-retired stamp set called Celebrate You.  I used it A LOT last year.  It was my favorite, and I'll still use it... but I mourned its retirement.

On the other hand, the Happy Birthday at the bottom right corner is my new favorite!   It comes from a new bundle (stamps and dies) called Blow Out the Candles.  I LOVE it!
You'll see it often over the course of its Stampin' Up! life here at Susan Vilar Stamps.  I have cards coming up soon using it.

I wanted to show the similarities and differences in the Happy Birthdays.  I love them both!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.