Tuesday, April 24, 2018

March's Club Cards

Here I've got 2 pictures of stamped and punched balloons.  How many do you need for the card?  Not that many!  I had so much fun stamping and punching, I didn't realize how many I had made until I was done.  The best part of this?  It's fast!  Set up a template by punching out the balloons from a scrap.  Line up your stamps in the spaces, and block them up.
Stamp away! Line up your punch, and 2 balloons with just one punch.  Glitter paper?  Even easier!  No stamping at all - just punch away.



 This is the Card-In-A-Box Birthday card we made with all the punched balloons.

 We made this card as an alternate Birthday Card that can be used for almost any occasion.  I made sure to let them know the die cuts were carrying over into the new catalog.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.