Wednesday, January 10, 2018

New Year's Resolution - Birthday Cards!

I'll admit it.  I'm a card maker 90% of my crafting time.  I make Birthday cards... and then I'm TERRIBLE about sending them!  TERRIBLE!  I mean, I put together a Birthday Card Buffet for my friend's art studio - and I'm terrible about sending out cards. 

That's where the resolution comes in.  I've already set one of my storage boxes as the Birthday Card Box, and labeled the dividers by months.  I put in my address database, and the sheet I have with everyone's birthdays along with return address labels.  Next time we stop at the post office - I'll get enough stamps to get through the year.  That's called NO EXCUSES!


This is a variation on a card I saw from another demonstrator... a CASE with a twist.  I used the oval stitched die, the DSP instead of stamping the blow tickers, and some Berry Burst ribbon. 
 Here is the inside of the card using the same color theme from the DSP on the card front.  I made 4 of these, and they are already in the Birthday box!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.