Saturday, January 6, 2018

Marquee Messages Invitation

My dear friend didn't think she was going to get a birthday party. 
SURPRISE Rozella!
Her husband contacted me and we arranged a surprise party for her with a small but tightly knit group of friends.

This was the invitation I made from the stamp set Marquee Messages.  I loved it when it first turned up in the catalog - and don't use it as much as I'd like.  This was the perfect opportunity.  I added the flamingos and used that color as a theme since she's flamingo crazy!


This is the birthday card I made for her.

The flowered letters is a new technique I'm showcasing at my first stamp club in January.  SO pretty!

A few pics from the party with Alice, Brenda, and Dawn.

 Here is the cake Rozella's husband German brought for the party. 



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.