Tuesday, January 16, 2018

2018 Calendars October and November

Here are two examples of my 2018 calendars.  Why is December missing?  It doesn't have any Stampin' Up! stamping on it - only some specialty cardstock as part of the layout.

For October, I had to use Spooky Cat!  This was a fantastic stamp set available until January, 2018.  It had so many elements in it - and I'm not that much of a Halloween fan.
 I used a technique that's all the rage right now - the Eclipse technique.  Stamp one or more images on a piece of cardstock.  Use the Large Letters dies to cut out your word, and then cut black letters (2 or 3) to give some definition to the letters.
 I've seen this Eclipse technique used with names, and sentiments.  It can be used for just about anything! 

November features a paper pumpkin shaker card.  It was Mom's idea to use for this calendar, so I ordered enough sets and cut them down to fit the calendar base.  It turned out better than we both expected!

Here you can see a close-up of the shaker with the sequins behind the leaves. 




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.