Sunday, October 1, 2017

Spooky Cat Halloween Card

This could be the quickest, EASIEST card I've made in a long, LONG time!  It would be perfect for kids... and you could make a bunch to send to family and friends for Halloween.  YES, I know - Halloween isn't a card-making holiday.  I get it.  BUT I think this would be adorable when presented from a child or grandchild.  I also have a little one I would send this to, just for his momma to put in his Smash Book.

The supply list for this really adorable card is small - and I added both types of sponges depending on your preference.

Take a few hours with a little one and make a bunch of these cards!  World Card Making Day is coming!

 
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.