Friday, October 20, 2017

Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack

Last Saturday, October 14th I offered my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack.  Six card options, make 2 of each.  We started the day early because Stamp-A-Stacks are marathon sessions! 

I used lots of techniques and the cards ranged from very simple stamping to really detailed cuts and layers.
 This card uses Elegant Eggplant and Very Vanilla.  The center piece is embossed in white.  I tried gold to match the snowflake and silver as another option but they just didn't show up well enough on the Eggplant cardstock.  The vanilla and gold ribbon as well as the snowflake background really give this some sparkle!

 This card comes from a Hostess special offering from Stampin' Up! It's two and three step stamping.  Simple, but so pretty! 
 These 'cards' are actually treat bags turned in to both a card AND a gift card holder!  They are inspired by my friend and demonstrator Robin Smith.  I made two color options along with other details like inking the one on the right... as well as differences in pine cones and needles.

 This card is homage to my Mom!  Hi Mom!  She is a quilter.  A QUILTER!  She organizes quilt shows with her guild and competes with her quilts.  I played around with some designs using the Designer Series Paper and dies to come up with this card.  Details, details, details. 

 I'm including two photos of this card - the second with more of a side view so you can see the dimensions.  Love the snowy village! 

 I've also included two photos of this card as well.  It's by far my favorite.  Absolutely gorgeous!  White, silver glimmer paper, and dazzling diamonds paper.  I used ink, but the other cards were also all embossed with silver.
Absolutely beautiful.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.