Saturday, October 28, 2017

BOO!

HOW CUTE is this!  (If I do say so myself...) 
 I've been playing with ideas of the Eclipse technique and this one was just TOO cute!

A few things I've learned... use Washi Tape to position the dies as you cut the pieces.  Keep ALL the pieces!  You'll need the negative pieces as well.  Cut 3 or 4 of each letter in black to help the letters stand out. 
I had a lot of fun with the potions bottles!  They're small but super cute in all the colors.  So many possibilities for spooky potions!
The ink colors I used from left to right are:  Lemon Lime Twist, Lovely Lilac (ret.) Bermuda Bay (of course!) Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim, Sweet Sugarplum.




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.