Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Club Cards February, 2017

 I was again asked by my upline Kathy to cover our club in February.  Thank you, Kathy!  I always enjoy doing it, though it's a little stressing at the same time.  Will the ladies enjoy the cards?  Will they learn some new technique or tip from me?

I organized 3 cards for the evening, as well as having some samples available on a new SAB stamp set that came available in February.

 This card above comes from the current Occasions catalog from the Cool Treats bundle.  Such a fun card!


 The above two cards are half purchase items, and half Sale-A-Bration items!  I love the Sweet Sugarplum paper!  The contrasting sentiment is in Rich Razzleberry.  The lined DSP and Sugarplum glimmer paper are SAB items.  Here we also used the watercolor pencils and blender pens to add color the the DSP.

 I had been WAITING patiently for a stamp set with this sash over the cross!  It's such a great image, and message.  We used the aquapainters, and blender pens to color the sash.

 I had this card out on the counter as a sample of the newest release for SAB. I used a favorite color combination Kathy turned me on to awhile ago.  Thanks again, Kathy!  I've used it often (as you can see above).


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.