Monday, March 13, 2017

Christmas in January, 2017

 I am continuing my Christmas card making this year ON TIME!  2016 got away from me, and I ended up rushing to make cards at the end.  I DIDN'T LIKE IT!  SO, this year I'll continue to make 6 or more cards every month so I won't be so hurried in November.

Thank goodness I had a Stamp-A-Stack in early November, and I just made a bunch of those up for myself.  This year, I won't do that.

 Here is the card I actually did make in January.  I bought this stamp set late... much after the season.  I liked it, but was so busy with everything else, I knew I wouldn't have time to use it.
 Here is the inside view, and below you can see the stamped envelope.

 Here's my challenge to you, my dear readers!!!  Make at least 6 Christmas cards each month, and you'll have enough for all your friends, family, AND co-workers!  Truly, they love the handmade cards! 

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.