Sunday, March 19, 2017

Butterflies in Blue

I first saw these cards as a set on Pinterest, so here I am CASEing cards again....  I knew the shirt technique, and had all the supplies.

 Everything here is Night of Navy and White. 
 The butterflies are stamped on Whisper White in Night of Navy.  Stamp the first image, the center piece with the spots full strength.  Stamp the outside edges of the butterfly stamping off 1x.  (This technique gives a lighter image. Stamp the solid butterfly image stamping off 2x. 
 Yes, the lining up of the images takes a little practice, but only a LITTLE.  After some practice, you'll get them straight in no-time!  The above image you'll notice is a little 'off'... but I decided to use it anyway.  In nature, not all things are perfect!
The butterflies are mounted with cut pieces of dimensionals, and the rhinestones are added last.

Contact me for more information if you'd like to make some cards like this.  If you're in my club, we'll be making these very soon!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.